1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
I've been trying to get one of these T-shirts for years! Still don't have one! I probally won't get one until I hire Nightstrikes to go out with me and teach me how to fish! :D :D

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
Never really tried. Only time there is for the weaks. Have caught Weaks,Flounder and of course blues.(last Fri, they took about $30 worth of gear). Think the stripe would be the hardest. Now you can buy the shirt. Before, I wouldn't have minded having one. WHO WANTS ONE NOW? I, FOR ONE DO NOT!!!!

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, They say now do to popular demand they
have them for sale in the store for $20.00.....

They are cool looking, but the mystic in having that shirt was that you were one of the few that was able to catch a Slam....

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by BottomBouncer:
NightStrikes,

How many free ones have you earned?
I gotten my share of NJ Inshore Grand Slams but none from Great Bay,that may change soon ;)

·
Banned
426 Posts
How come Tuckerton side is off limits? Is this segragation, keeping us Tuckertonites out of the contest? LOL

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
I think the contest is only open to webs ;) ! That leaves you out Whiskers, but when I get the slam off of your boat I will be sure to get the T-shirt in your size ;) :D

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
I got my first GBS shirt 2 seasons ago. We got double and triple slams last season but do catch and release with the bass until the Fall. It is tuff but normally will happen in August or Sept. Good luck.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts