BASS BARN banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I had the pleasure of hooking up some friends who have helped me out
big time this summer, with what they told me afterwards was "the trip of a lifetime" and something they will not forget anytime soon. Thank you Capt. Chris Gatley (Ardent Angler Guide Service/Catchthebite.com) and Capt. Rich Kosztyu (M R Charters) for making it happen. We had a great day on the water with nonstop action and great company!
(And some pretty awesome equipment to fish with!)
Chris, great video as usual.
Check out the video here: http://www.catchthebite.com/saltwater-reports/292-more-kayak-tuna.html

·
Registered
112 Posts
congrats guys ,, looks like a blast,,thats a once in a life time memory ,,,hopefully i can make the next trip:):):)

·
Registered
112 Posts
were you guys fishing in HOBIE outbacks??? looks like alot of fun:D:D:D

·
Registered
47 Posts
yep outbacks. Look out big guy in a little boat.

·
Registered
47 Posts
As far as the tuna trip went i just want to say Thank You and Happy Birthday Cathy Algard of Sterling Harbor Bait and Tackle. Big props to Capt. Rich Kosztyu of MR Charters and Capt. Chris Gatley of Ardent Anglers Guide Service and catchthebite.com for putting me on my first tuna ever, and from a kayak no less. I just want to say it was the best day I ever had on the water. Thank you so much to all of you guys - hope to see you again soon. Yak on!

·
Registered
112 Posts
hpefully we can get another trip this year or next ,,when those 100 to 150s lbs come back to play:fighting::fighting::fighting:

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is amazing, those butterfly jigs and hobie kayaks are whats hot. I wish i could get out there to go catch some tunas in a hobie. Way to go sterling harbor crew keep up the good work.

·
Registered
112 Posts
glad you had a greatgreat time mike,, see ya at the store:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.