BASS BARN banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and the boy set out about 5pm and just came off of the lake.3 LMB from 1lb to 3lb 1Pic at 5lbs and a 2lb crappie all in about 2 hours.Only hitch was forgot to charge trolling motor it died and had to oar back home.Broke my new 14' pelicans cherry with these catches.Hope its going to be a good season.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
5lb pickerel & 2lb crappie are a couple of nice fish!!

When you refer to it as "your lake", you talking about a home based place you always fish or is this an actual private lake/pond that you own?

·
Registered
31,673 Posts
notice he said oar back home .dahhhhh dave or did you row in?:p
i didnt get call to come down. thanks dave.private lake and he puts em all back.:cool:

·
Registered
4,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BassAssassin8 said:
5lb pickerel & 2lb crappie are a couple of nice fish!!

When you refer to it as "your lake", you talking about a home based place you always fish or is this an actual private lake/pond that you own?
Private along houses but its open at the WHP but fishing from the Pike Sucks.We cut a piece in the back yard where we can launch our 2 boats from.We had 3 guys watching us from the pike as we boated the fish.I didn't think we had Pics that big in here.Hopefully we will get into some LMB 5 lb-ers this year.

·
Registered
4,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
phish4fun said:
notice he said oar back home .dahhhhh dave or did you row in?:p
i didnt get call to come down. thanks dave.private lake and he puts em all back.:cool:
I didn't have an oar but threw a shovel into the boat and I had to use that to get back in.Just call me if you want to fish we use nothing but artificals worms,rapalas.Me and the boy pick out 1 lure we think will be good and thats all we can use no changeing.Brendan tyed a plastic frog and I used a baby Bass Rapala both worked well.

·
Registered
31,673 Posts
nice dave. just busting your chops. i have never fresh watered. you in for the 9th

·
Registered
31,673 Posts
thats fine. i will email you on the 8th and we will talk.no wife for me

·
Registered
23 Posts
yea i think i saw you catch that 5lb pik it was prety nice from my standers hope you will do better than me na you wont.:) :)

·
Registered
4,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the list is up and its 3-3.I should get credit for an extra fish cause it was my boat!:cool:

·
Registered
23 Posts
yea but i had to show you were i cought fish so you could o been looking all around ther but nothing so i should get another fish.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts