BASS BARN banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for making a great day out of some very snotty conditions on the water Captain John. Our group appreciated how hard you had to work by constantly relocating to find more and different kinds of fish while avoiding the sharks. I was happy to get my first Cobia and everyone was happy to get their Amberjacks and Almaco Jacks. I never thought I would see Cobia circling the boat like we saw on Friday. The variety of bottom fish is making for some tasty dinners this week.

If anyone on the Barn has not made the trip South to fish on the Procrastinator out of Beaufort, NC, they are missing a unique experience.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Joe: Sounds like you and your group had a great fishing even with the crappy weather. Hope all is well and thanks for posting the report and pictures. Capt John (Pro) can really put his customers on some quality fish.

·
Registered
7,824 Posts
Thanks guys, glad you enjoyed the trip, and enjoy the fresh fish. Cobia on the grill is hard to beat. The weather didn't play very well with us, but, you guys toughed it out like champions. Thanks again !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.