BASS BARN banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had a full boat limit despite full moon, ripping tide and big groundswell conditions yesterday:thumbsup: Capt Tom worked his butt off to make sure everyone had fun and caught fish:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Thanks again to Capt Tom and it was great to meet a bunch of new barners. Matty No boots will be back for sure! If you need your tog fix with this nice week of weather coming up call Tom, he'll put you on some nice quality fish.

Capt. Tom Daffin
609 868-6014
email: [email protected]
www.fishinfeversportfishing.com

·
Registered
143 Posts
Fishing fever does it again!!

I definitely agree with you! Captain Tommy Daffin of Fishing Fever Charters is one of the hardest working captains in the Cape May area. Despite less then desirable conditions out at sea yesterday and a few swings and misses from his mostly rookie tog crew, Captain Tom still managed to find the fish and fill the boat with tasty tog.

GREAT TRIP with a great captain and crew!

PS- I particularly felt bad for that poor SOB who forgot his boots and fished the whole day in moccasins!! WET & COLD aint a good mix on an 8 hour tog trip! LOL!! You're a tough dude Matt!! :fighting:

Hope to fish you in the future!

DAve

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I definitely agree with you! Captain Tommy Daffin of Fishing Fever Charters is one of the hardest working captains in the Cape May area. Despite less then desirable conditions out at sea yesterday and a few swings and misses from his mostly rookie tog crew, Captain Tom still managed to find the fish and fill the boat with tasty tog.

GREAT TRIP with a great captain and crew!

PS- I particularly felt bad for that poor SOB who forgot his boots and fished the whole day in moccasins!! WET & COLD aint a good mix on an 8 hour tog trip! LOL!! You're a tough dude Matt!! :fighting:

Hope to fish you in the future!

DAve
It's a good luck thing...like wearing old skidmarked underwear.. And never confuse stupid with tough..;) Keep in touch and we'll trade some trips when we get our boats back in. I'd Love to get a copy of the pic with all of us to! [email protected] The thing I really appreciated yesterday was whenever one side of the boat was hot on the bite Tom would let them get fish for a while, then adjust so the other side would catch as well. He really put the work in...Football and Tog Tacos Brother!..Take care.

·
Registered
312 Posts
That was alot of fun. Captain Tom is the man thats for sure:bow:Can't wait to go for cod with him. was nice meeting everyone. Matt don't forget your boots next time.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Hey guys, thanks again for going yesterday and also for all the kind words. We had a great crew and some good fishing. Plenty of laughs and some ball breaking made for a great trip. Can't wait to go again!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts