BASS BARN banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been pretty busy between work and racing at atco, so since the temps have gone up higher as well as the humidity, I decided to not race today and go fishing. Went to my honey hole and started out with a crankbait... no dice for about 15 minutes. Switched over to a soft plastic and got on them. First fish I lost at the boat probably went about 2.5lbs. Then I got my first fish of the year, a nice bass about a pound and a half. Caught a few more along the way, and then I got my biggest bass on my first trip which was exactly 3lbs 8 oz... pretty sweet for my first time out this season. I usually get small males this time of the year. The fish were caught in anywhere from 1-12ft. of water. Ended up with 7 in about an hour and a half, with another 3lber after the 3.5 to boot. :)

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I usually have pictures with my reports but I forgot my cell phone at my house (along w/my wallet) I took pictures but with a disposable camera.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nah I was fishing in Vineland. I will be hitting atco again tomorrow, probably the last time until the weather drops back down in the fall.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts