1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Very cool, but missed out on Gary 2, Fixter and Lefty. The photographer must have gotten there late - 9:30 a.m.:D

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
RhinoScores said:
Very cool, but missed out on Gary 2, Fixter and Lefty. The photographer must have gotten there late - 9:30 a.m.:D
what do ya think smitty plugs next year on that list :rolleyes: lol.....

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
smitty919 said:
In no time, you may be there. Your work is getting better and better.

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
I can't believe I didn't see the Pajamas. I don't know how I missed them, I actually knew I missed them from reading another thread, then the beautiful oic of that one Greg was holding up just made me sick. I still have not a Pajama..:(..

Good pics there Steve, thanks for showing that..It was quite a show brudda, you better go for me next year, leave at 2am and buy two Gary 2's, one for me and one for you. I never got one, because Nick decided to sleep in...:p..

·
Registered
39 Posts
That photo of the Habs makes me kinda sad...I didn't know John as well as many of you I'm sure, but I had the pleasure of talking to him a few times. He wanted to bring anglers affordable custom plugs that really caught fish. I think we'd be paying more respect by fishing his stuff rather than jacking up the price to make it "collectors items." I just feel like that's not what he would have wanted. I can't imagine it's gonna to be worth gozillions of dollars 20 years from now anyway, especially not with so many builders out there. Just my opinion

·
Registered
91 Posts
Asbury Show

Without a doubt the most packed show I've ever seen. Joe Palotto & the Asbury Park Surf Club did a really nice job managing the enormous crowd as well as seeing to the needs of attendees & everybody had a good time looking & talking. But I think it improved as time went on because the crowd thinned & you had a chance to really see everything, move around, & spend more time with friends & your favorite builders.

Ron Mussie, had his great lures on display with Fishermans Supply & Gene Amoto's work is looking better than ever. Of coarse Ryan, Pajamma, TB, Big Rock & Big Water attracted a great deal of attention. Plus a lot of other cool tackle was available & the sneek peek at the new cool Aquaskinz gear was a treat as well.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
DJ COAST said:
I
Good pics there Steve, thanks for showing that..It was quite a show brudda, you better go for me next year, leave at 2am and buy two Gary 2's, one for me and one for you. I never got one, because Nick decided to sleep in...:p..
2AM???:eek:

I'd like to say I would try for you, but there are only three things that can get me out of bed at 2AM, my wife, my kids, and my job. The first gave me a beautiful family, the second gives me the motivation to do the third, and the third feeds the first two. Other than that, I'm staying in bed.;):D

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
smitty919 said:
I'll let you know when I swim one :D I have heard some very good things though.

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
DJ COAST said:
I never got one, because Nick decided to sleep in...:p..
You could have bought the one I had up for Keith's auction after selling all of those Troublemakers :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts