BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice job Adam. A few observations:

1. That's a face made for radio
2. Metrosexual shirt if I've ever seen one.
3. "Call the wife and tell her to get the oil hot" Where have I herd that before?

Nice job...congrats.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Nice job Adam. A few observations:

1. That's a face made for radio
2. Metrosexual shirt if I've ever seen one.
3. "Call the wife and tell her to get the oil hot" Where have I herd that before?

Nice job...congrats.
LOL! Thanks Steve! I said that with you in mind! I couldn't use your crab line, though!

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL! Thanks Steve! I said that with you in mind! I couldn't use your crab line, though!
You mean "Momma don't buy no fish cause Daddys comin home with the crabs"?
Yea the NBC censors probably would not approve. See you and Skippy in the Spring.

·
Registered
540 Posts
I swear i heard all the same lines that he uses :razz:
I did not hear this one though ( Traci WTF are you doing) :thumbsup:
He might have to raise his rates Now that he's a movie star
All in All Great Show
Stevie could you imagine if they taped one of our charters and Aired that:eek: R Rating for sure

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
You mean "Momma don't buy no fish cause Daddys comin home with the crabs"?
Yea the NBC censors probably would not approve. See you and Skippy in the Spring.
LOL! That's the one! Special Guest Steve T would be more well suited for skinemax! :) :D

I swear i heard all the same lines that he uses :razz:
I did not hear this one though ( Traci WTF are you doing) :thumbsup:
He might have to raise his rates Now that he's a movie star
All in All Great Show
Stevie could you imagine if they taped one of our charters and Aired that:eek: R Rating for sure
I just watched it again minus the nerves and thought it looked really good. All I was thinking was..."Man I can't wait for fluke!" Can't wait to nail some cod tomorrow.

Stevie are you an official Snow Bird Now?:eek:
Steve doesn't cod fish any more because it's too cold for his Florida blood. :wave:

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Stevie are you an official Snow Bird Now?:eek:
No way man. I haven't been a snow bird since the Seventies.
Did you Manscapers get over the Super Bowl yet? Notice how the Brady Bunch hasn't won the Big Game since they got caught cheating? What's that all about?

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Did you Manscapers get over the Super Bowl yet? Notice how the Brady Bunch hasn't won the Big Game since they got caught cheating? What's that all about?

Stevie, are you in FLA or in the NJ? Let me know.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Adam...very well put together show...I tell you between you and Capt John Oughton on the "Thats Right " you guys are going to convince George P. that we have a fantastic fishery here ... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
351 Posts
Great show Adam! Congrats, you definitely made a great showing of not only yourself, but also NJ fluking. Not sure about the shirt, though. My wife watched it with me and asked, "Does he always wear pink?" :thumbsup:

·
Registered
540 Posts
With all that said i will still take him and the Five times he brought us there.
I still remember growing up with Grogan in 85 when the got beat up bad.
I also remember when Farve beat us in 96

They are one of the best football organizations many former players loved playing for Robert Kraft and Belechek

Next year they still have a strong chance to be in it again

Eli will have to play his brother 2 times next year when he will be a *******:eek:

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
With all that said i will still take him and the Five times he brought us there.

They are one of the best football organizations many former players loved playing for Robert Kraft and Belechek

Eli will have to play his brother 2 times next year when he will be a *******:eek:
ENOUGH football talk! Go tuck Traci in so he gets plenty of sleep so he knows when to put his reel in gear and doesn't let out 6 miles of braid! :) :D

·
Registered
572 Posts
Yo Buddy
Great show I was thinking the same thing as Steve on the pink shirt. I was looking for the dirty white Grundens. I am glad you got to do a show with him now you got get him to do a tog show with you.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
572 Posts
Thats cool I am really happy for you it couldn't of happened to a better guy. Now I will never get to fish on an open boat with you Lol.:D

·
Registered
453 Posts

Capeland....Giant fan here....after this year I think Washington could beat us with any Quarterback they put on the field...they beat us twice with Grossman....but that Lombardi Trophy sure looked good in Eli's hand...lol Time to go fishing !!

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Gotta Love the Pink!

:D I haven't seen this shirt but sounds like you be needing one of my hats to complete your outfit!:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts