BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PURCHASE OR REFER BUYER AND RECEIVE FREE 12-HR. PRIVATE TUNA CHARTER!!!

Hey guys, we're offering an incentive to our home sale! If you purchase or refer someone to our home who ultimately purchases the house, you'll receive a free 12-hr. tuna charter on the ADAM BOMB III!!

Baby Bomb has taken over and at every glance we feel like we are buying stock in Fisher Price toys :D

We have decided to put our home on the market and to expand into a larger place.

Our home is located on a 65 x 125 corner lot in Erma, New Jersey in close proximity to the new Grande Center shopping mall in Rio Grande(Boater's World is right around the corner! :D ) Our back yard is fully fenced in with plenty of room for a puppy or two to run around! There is a blacktop driveway leading to a 1.5 car detached garage with electric, which also serves as a great workshop. Nearly the entire inside and outside of the house have been remodeled with upgrades to the exterior including...
</font>
  • New vinyl siding(2003)</font>
  • New roof(2004)</font>
  • Septic tank overhaul(2004)</font>
  • New gutters(2005)</font>
  • Nearly all new windows</font>
The interior of the house has also been completely upgraded and remodeled. The house boasts a spacious 13 x 22 living room, large and newly remodeled eat-in-kitchen with brand new GE and Whirlpool appliances, a very large utility room, one full bath, one half bath, two very large bedrooms at 12' x 13'4" and 14'6"x 11'1" respectively, and a fully floored attic. Flooring in the kitchen, utility room, and bathrooms are ceramic tile. The hallway has hardwood floors, and the bedrooms and living room have wall to wall carpeting.

The house also boasts hot water base board heat and everything including the heat, hot water, range, and dryer are powered by natural gas. It has well water with a softener and purifying system along with a septic system.

This house is truly in 'turn key' condition and ready for move in. If you'd like more information, you can call myself at (609) 602-6834, Tracy at (609) 425-5175, or e-mail me by clicking the e-mail link atop this post. If you'd like photos, we have several interior and exterior shots available for e-mail.

The house was recommened by a realtor to go on the market for $279,900, but we've priced it to sell at $259,900.

If you'd like a great fishing getaway(my drive to the boat each morning in Cape May is just a bit better than five minutes, much better than a 2-hr. commute from out of town!), a fantastic summer home, or a new residence to move in to at the shore, this house is for you!

The house is listed with a local real estate agency in N. Cape May(Sticks and Dirt, Inc.). If you'd like to see photos, you can view our page on Realtor.com by clicking on this link...Fisherman's Getaway!

[ 02-28-2006, 10:22 AM: Message edited by: TheAdamBomb ]

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Good Luck guys!! I hope you make a fast sell.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey guys, thanks very much for the replies. We are hoping and praying for a quick sale as we have found the home we'd love to move in to.

Thanks again!

AJ - you can start your New Year's Resolution by catching some tog in February! :D

·
Premium Member
5,198 Posts
good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
I'll laugh my @$$ off if you say the place you found is on Roseanne Ave in North Cape May.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
glennexit13, it isn't in that development, although we walked thru a couple over there but none on Roseanne.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
I was gonna say, my next door neighbor passed away and their crib was just put on the market.

[ 02-04-2006, 08:03 PM: Message edited by: glennexit13 ]

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I got ya'. We walked through one on Mindy(?) that is for sale by owner, and another split back in there but I forget what street.

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Great location in a awesome neighborhood,and with the new development you dont have to go far for any of your shopping needs,no matter what they may be ....

I live about 4 miles from Adam and his family !
and it really is a nice Location,ether for a summer Home or year round !
Not a bad investment property ether !!!

Good luck on a Quick sale Adam and Tracy ....

Adam did you look at any Homes in Bayside village ???

1 - 20 of 61 Posts