·
Registered
21,273 Posts
Originally posted by striper2278:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stalker Charters:
Check this out

http://www.surfermag.com/av/

click on to the bottom right link.
Even better...Click to the left and check out the Bettys :D ;) </font>[/QUOTE]Beat me too it skip - I hope she is the first of many to come - no pun intended :D

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Skip,

Even with the butterface I wouldn't kick her off the boat.........They need to put up some more betty's on that site if they want us to come back and keep checking. You can only watch the big waves so much and I love those big wave movies. Put some betty's on those big waves trolling for great whites with a fishing pole and now it sounds like we have our own new website partner.

This winter stuff sux.

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Originally posted by jbones11:
Skip,

Even with the butterface I wouldn't kick her off the boat.........They need to put up some more betty's on that site if they want us to come back and keep checking. You can only watch the big waves so much and I love those big wave movies. Put some betty's on those big waves trolling for great whites with a fishing pole and now it sounds like we have our own new website partner.

This winter stuff sux.
Hey,

We could do that :D

I agree...Winter does sux...BIG TIME!!! ;)

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
Originally posted by striper2278:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by jbones11:
Skip,

This winter stuff sux.
Hey,

We could do that :D

I agree...Winter does sux...BIG TIME!!! ;)
</font>[/QUOTE]ACCORDING TO BADFINGER WE MAY BE ABLE TO CALL YOU BIGGESTSKIP VERY SOON??

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.