BASS BARN banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I promised a friend I would put this out there. It is a website with info and to register for the "Greater Atlantic Bluefish Tournament". It is a great cause! We all know someone who has fell to this awful disease and know the hardships that come with it. Have a great day fishing and fight cancer! It's a win / win by any standards!
There is also a raffle for a 190 Center Console C-Hawk(150 HP Outboard Johnson, Sea Lion Trailer)
Drawing held Sunday June 4, 2006 Donation $5.00/ticket or 5 for $20.00 To obtain raffle tickets call (609) 646-5459 or e-mail me and I'll get them for you!
Moderators if you could put this at the top of each forum it would be appreciated. It's a good cause!
Here's the link... GABT.com

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
I was on the GABT committee for the first 15 years of the tournament. It is for an excellent cause. The committee works extra hard to put on a first class tournament.

·
Registered
21,273 Posts
Originally posted by Bgsdad:
Thanks Brian!
Hopefully the other moderators will follow suit!
I hope they do - cancer sucks and I will not stop supporting tournies/benefits for victims and research till my time on this earth is done

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just got word that Steve from AOK Tackle bellied up and became a sponsor for the Tournamnet!
Way to go Steve!
Let's see if you can get others to follow suit!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts