1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18,481 Posts
Doctors have been telling BIGGESTJACK this same thing for years.:D

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Last year GULP ws selling the shrimp in bonas packs, I believe had 2 extra. I bought them heavy on the new penny and probably still have some available. When there gone it will be back to the regular packs.

·
Registered
5,234 Posts
Buy the Alive tubs. So much less per peice
Very true, but with all the green, pink, new penny, rootbeer, nuclear chicken, white, natural,and molten shrimp, that would cost a small fortune. I buy the new penny and natural in the tubs, and then purchase a few packs of green, nuclear chicken, white, and pink.

It seems to me that they have changed the mixture making the baits rip and tear easier:huh:

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
When is GULP going to come out with a container that DOES NOT LEAK?

Plano has a tub especially for GULP it even comes with Tweezer's. Its sold right next to the GULP and its leak proof for like $5.

I use Plastic Jars from Cling Peach"s

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
original pack of 3" shrimp were 8 per pack

like everything else these companies either reduce the size or quantity of something so they can continue to reap their profits at our expense
after they have us hooked

tell you one think if i notice a lesser quaility product any thime soon from them i will start looking for a alternative right away

buy the bulk tubs and save
keep your eye out for some of the big chains to run their spring sales and then look for the company rebate checks for them also
you will be suprised how much you save overall

·
Registered
6,122 Posts
Great idea. Thanks!

I was told if you put your gulp in Peanut butter jars ALL you will catch is Jellyfish.....LOL....Just kidding....:D

I use the Gladware screw top containers they have a lower profile so I can stack them up in my tackle bag but, Peanut butter jars work too!...

Live 2 Fish
<><
Forced 2 Work

·
Registered
984 Posts
Would not doubt the qty count drop after its in demand, great point.

Leak? you mean like snack bags tear super easy so the chips, pretzels etc, go stale faster?

Sad to say, seems the way of the times, hookem and screw'em,
Guess I am sick, used to remember or think this country was all about great new innovative things, a great product, fair price, treat people right... Guess Im just old :huh:

All my gulp jars go into other leakproof containers, screw berkley back on that one and yeah watch for the sales, coupons and store misprints in flyers, Cabelas is good for that one.

Peanut butter jars,,, now thats a good one, makes sense.
Wish it worked with large coffee containers, sure have those...

Waitin On The Sun

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.