BASS BARN banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
made a big run today to try and find some freaking fish for once. run the boat about 32-33 mph and made it there in about 25 mins. got set up and was hoping for something to be there sure enough got hooked up within 15-20 mins had a good bite but had to also deal with some sharks kept on about 41-42" released the rest 34-36" ran to the rips and found a nice rip with 1 other guy first drift 2 on lost 1 second blues came in then the boats saw what was goin on stalker and like 12 other boats came over stalker was on fire 2-3 at a time man knows his stuff

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
stalker ur freakin awsome in the rips we were in the 23 grady right next to u most of the time i tihnk u stole a couple of our fish when u casted over infront of us off the front of ur boat.keep up the good work don't get that many times when u have a plan and it all falls into place

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Originally posted by johnseafood:
stalker ur freakin awsome in the rips we were in the 23 grady right next to u most of the time i tihnk u stole a couple of our fish when u casted over infront of us off the front of ur boat.keep up the good work don't get that many times when u have a plan and it all falls into place
John,

Nah man...just love being there! The customers make me look good, that's all! ;) Thanks again!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
there was some nasty waves there today took 2 over the side when we had our back to it good thing i had my bibs on and my boots on i'm more of a chunk guy i'll have to get ahold of u 1 day and see how its done in the rips we do ok but i guys had 2-3 every drift let me kinow if u need a spot filled and the cost i'll be there most likely

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.