BASS BARN banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ANYONE KNOW HOW DONNA AND JOE MADE OUT WITH THIS WEATHER WE HAD?ALSO WERE ALL THE BOATS SAFE?

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
i have not heard anything from them. so i would think no news is good news.they are both on here and hope they will respond to this. i know we are in good hands or should i say our boats are. bb

·
Registered
128 Posts
I was up all night "baby sitting", everyone made out OK. Quite a few needed attention, no automatic switches, dead batteries ect. but you guys were OK. Had to dig a ditch to drain the parking lot the next morning because we had about 4" of water in the bait shop. Everythings dry now so GO FISHING!

·
Registered
6,720 Posts
Thanks for the call on Saturday Joe. I called on Monday and Donna( not you wife ) told me there wasn't any trouble with the boats so I guess I got what was the problem with my boat.

[ 06-29-2006, 08:23 PM: Message edited by: Reel-ality ]

·
Banned
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
THANKS GUYS-YOU MAKE IT WORTH WHILE STAYING WITH.THIS THE THE FIRST YEAR I SLIPPED MY BOAT AND IT HAS BEEN A PLEASURE-I LOOK FORWARD TO MANY MORE.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.