BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
wow, tell ya what gang, Ive been to the legendary Barnacle Bills place, and that monster motor is the first thing you see ... massively huge, glassy smooth, it would make an awesome artwork to have in a LARGE living / rec room. I am over six feet tall and its taller than I am, that polished stainless wheel very close to the floor so its not like its jacked up or anything, just a monument to POWER, ARG ARG ARG, dropping the hammer on that thing must be an exhilarating experience - not to mention an ACCELERATING Experience

God I want one! Have to get on those lawyers azzes to get things rolling!

:D

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It seems our pricing has hit some buttons with other dealers. I must follow our BRP contract and not list prices and programs. To receive a quote on any outboard please email or give me a call at 856 785 9455. This goes to show what a great company BRP is. They keep there eyes on the dealers and make sure all dealers no matter how big or small are happy.

[ 10-07-2005, 10:59 AM: Message edited by: barnaclebillsmarine ]

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Hi, this is Barnacle Bill reminding you that we cannot list our fabulous deals nor advertise that we have a spectacular 250 horse ETec for the low low price of ...

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Labor a little extra!

(although a truly great company would say, why are you other guys gouging the customers????) :rolleyes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.