BASS BARN banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great day to be out on the lake today. All fish caught on crank baits by the Hospital. Fishing P/U once the wind kick in. Did notice a string of bubblers by the park launch. The yellow perch were hanging around the bubblers. Good fishing !!!!:)

·
Registered
620 Posts
nice, been hanging to the local pond for now. cant wait to get out to some other lakes:cool:

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Micu2666 said:
Great day to be out on the lake today. All fish caught on crank baits by the Hospital. Fishing P/U once the wind kick in. Did notice a string of bubblers by the park launch. The yellow perch were hanging around the bubblers. Good fishing !!!!:)
HI, NICE TO HEAR OF YOUR SUCCESS. THIS WAS ONCE MY FAVORITE LAKE, BEEN FISHING IT FOR ABOUT 40 YEARS. HOW WAS THE GOOSE CRAP AT THE RAMP? I GUESS THEY REFILLED THE LAKE, THEY USUALLY DRAW IT DOWN IN THE WINTER. DID THEY STOCK IT WITH TROUT YET? USUALLY THE YELLOW PERCH ARE ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE ACROSS FROM THE HOSPITAL. WHAT DID YOU CATCH?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mullica Bob- Not as bad as I thought it would be. The geese were hanging mostly in the swimming area. Been doing any pickeral fishing in sweatwater ?????

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Micu2666 said:
Mullica Bob- Not as bad as I thought it would be. The geese were hanging mostly in the swimming area. Been doing any pickeral fishing in sweatwater ?????
HI, SORRY, YOU HAVE ME CONFUSED WITH THE REALLY GREAT MULLICA FISHERMAN. THE MULLICA WAS ALSO A FAVORITE OF MINE AND AM SURE HE IS KILLING THE PICKERAL. I SELDOM FISH ANYMORE BECAUSE I CAN'T DRIVE BECAUSE OF EYE PROBLEMS. ANYWAY, GOOD LUCK AND THANKS FOR THE REPLY, MULLICA BILL.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Hammonton

Hammonton should get better once the state stocks the lake after last years fish kill.They are going to stock this spring i was told.Still alot of fish there,but small they are.Hope everyone seen the new laws on pickeral size and sunfish.I,ll be lookin in some buckets this year.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Stillwater said:
Hammonton should get better once the state stocks the lake after last years fish kill.They are going to stock this spring i was told.Still alot of fish there,but small they are.Hope everyone seen the new laws on pickeral size and sunfish.I,ll be lookin in some buckets this year.
WHERE CAN I FIND THE DETAILS OF THE FISHKILL?? I WOULD LIKE TO READ ABOUT IT.

·
Registered
487 Posts
hammonton lake

MULLICA BILL said:
WHERE CAN I FIND THE DETAILS OF THE FISHKILL?? I WOULD LIKE TO READ ABOUT IT.
Bill not sure if the archives go back that far on the barn.But you might get some info from fish and game southern div. The way i see it,If the state stocks it,(witch is Corzine) He will charge us for the fish. This matter is in the hands of the courts.The party that caused the fish kill is paying for everything.Last year they put in those aerators in. Part of the settlement.Will keep you informed.
Mike

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Stillwater. Thanks For Your Reply. This Has Always Been A Good Lake Because Of The Deep Channel So You Always Had Some Good Water Without The Weeds To Fish. I Hadn't Fished The Lake For About 10 Years And The First Thing I Noticed Was How The Number And Size Of The Pickeral Had Dwindled. I Was Shocked At How Many New Large "estates" Had Risen Over An Area That Was Always Wooded. I Guess Nothing Stays The Same And It Certainly Hurts The Wildlife.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts