BASS BARN banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Birthday to the Old Man by the sea.
He got his AARP card and first S.S. check today plus he is still collecting his pention from the civil war.

Damn Fred 54 you don't look a day over 75. :D
:D

[ 06-18-2004, 11:05 AM: Message edited by: THECHUMSTAIN ]

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
ALERT--ALERT--ALERT--ANY BARN IN THE WILDWOOD AREA. BESIDES MONEY WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP AT WAWA AN GET HIM A FREEKING COFFEE HE CRIED SO HARD THIS MORNING I ALMOST WENT TO GET HIM ANOTHER.

·
Registered
11,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fred got what he has been wishing for for as long as he has been at Mocean Dock.

A look at Jetski girls twins. :eek: She walked in this morning let them out the slinkies hit the top of her shoes and back up they went into their holding area :eek: all before Uncle Fred could get his glasses on, it was a blurr.

All those years of hand to gland contact is now catching up to him and his vision is finally going.

·
Registered
11,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by Red_Cherokee:
Fred, I'll bring you a 24oz. java tomorrow morning, Happy Birthday!
Decaf because he found out the high test causes hairleepout.
:D and only a small the medications he is on have him peepeeing every two minutes and 24oz is just too much liquid. :D Hell the splashing in the fishy tank have his bladder in an uproar.
:eek:

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Happy birthday Fred . All I can say is that your a lucky lucky man .

I was referring to the jet ski girl thing.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
happy b day ol man!!!

·
Banned
13,499 Posts
Originally posted by THECHUMSTAIN:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Red_Cherokee:
Fred, I'll bring you a 24oz. java tomorrow morning, Happy Birthday!
Decaf because he found out the high test causes hairleepout.
:D and only a small the medications he is on have him peepeeing every two minutes and 24oz is just too much liquid. :D Hell the splashing in the fishy tank have his bladder in an uproar.
:eek:
</font>[/QUOTE]Ok, a 16oz with blue and pink packets. :D Or is that Mike>? :D

·
Registered
723 Posts
happy b day freddy

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Have a Happy Birthday!!!!!

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
As a mature adult I want no fuss over my birthday. GIFTS, cakes and partys are fine if you care about such things (GIFTS)

As far as Junkstrapgrl is concerned I want to see something the entire island hasn't seen before.

The Wolf is going to tear BIGGEST a new one when she finds out JACK didn't tell her it's my birthday (GIFTS)

Tonight we will stick 54 candles on the Chumstain and set her ablaze, I mean light them. Johns neighbor The Boathouse Restaurant will supply the candles, gas, torch and oily rags as party favors.

Thanks to the rest of you guys for the sincere wishes. :D

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
HOW ABOUT A RUSTY HOOK.

ITS ALMOST 5AM AND THE FREEKING STORES ARE MOBED AND TRAFFIC IS BACKED UP IN BOTH DIRECTIONS WIT CHUNKING BIRTHDAY SHOPPERS.I CAN'T STAND IT.

[ 06-19-2004, 05:12 AM: Message edited by: BIGGESTJACK ]

·
Registered
11,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I just bought a fresh cup of joe for fred and threw it out the bone box window so he couldn't say I didn't get him one this morning.

I also have my partner saturated with Aquavelva so I have the feel and smell of being with fred on his special day. :D

Later I will burn a pack of Kool's and eat a slice of pizza as if I were with Fred having lunch.

Before dinner I will have my sprinkled partner stand in from of the mirror and admire herself aloud (my eyes will be closed so I can visualize Fred fixing his hat) another side shot ( because it slides around on his skull because of a lack of velcro). Then we will go to Good Noe's Resturant for din din.

My day with Birthday Fred :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts