Registered
4,018 Posts
One that fits YOU. Like a bow or gun.
What are your needs ?
Shark ,tuna..Giant Blue fin?
Quick gimble strap on job ?
On a 30-50 -80 pound out fit ?
What ya going for? Plenty of help here.
I have never needed anything more than a wrap around gimble on NJ for tuna till that sword handed my *** to me past the 100 fathom.
:bow:.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Braid Power Play Belt and Harness are the way to go. The belt itself will work for most anything your gonna come up against, and having the harness too will be more than enough for the really big fish. The harness is incredibly comfortable and lightweight too.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Braid's one of the best, but the price $$$, would love to be able to afford! Would like all Accurat reel's on custom rod's to but out of my $ range! So the question is whats your's, there is lots of decent stough out there for prices that dont require a second home loan!

·
Registered
19,261 Posts
I have been using this Aftco setup from Tackle Direct for the last three seasons.... great padding and terrific control... they make a shoulder harness too?

·
Registered
9,415 Posts
Thanks for the come back guys I did see the aftco shoulder harness from tackle direct and will probably go that route
I would not buy a shoulder harness if I were you. Shoulder harnesses may be cheap, but they stink. Pressure in all the wrong places. Harnesses that go around your hips are THE way to go. Which means you need a harness and a belt (the plate which hangs in front)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.