BASS BARN banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This will be short and not so sweet.

Since the ever eloquent Flattop is on vacation and I'm not nearly as good a writer as he is, here it is.................

NOTHING!!!

That is as long as you're not counting skates. We got enough of those to outfit the Flyers.

That's it. With or without Flattop, the results don't change.

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
Misconduct- I think Flattop would have mentioned a beer at least one time in his posts!!! LOL

Glad you're keeping the streak going.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You're absolutely right.

How irresponsible of me!!!!

Dickie Moe and myself did crack a few. But it didn't dull the pain of another skunk.

Oh well.

'til next time, we'll keep a few on ice.

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
And I thought the skunk was on Flattop's back not on the boat:D

Drew - like any area it takes time to learn it. Keep at it and you'll be a Flounder Pounder before you know it. We will be out on Sat, you going to be fishing Sat:confused:

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes. I will be taking my boy out Saturday.

I'll most likely be looking for some blues, for the action, but also maybe a few drifts for some Flatties.

I'm no longer in Absecon. I've since gotten a slip in West Wildwood. Can't beat the setup. It's a shame we never fished together up there, that area really looked like it had potential.

Don't worry, we'll keep goin' at it. We're still in that 90% that barely catch 10% of the fish.:rolleyes:

Good Luck to you on Sat.:cool:

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Good luck with your boy Sat, would have been good to meet up with you in Absecon but maybe in the fall in Port Norris.

Catch em up and glad you found a good home, plenty of good fishing in Wildwoods. Plus more drinking establishments.:)

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Drew- didn't know you were in WW. On Sunday we did real well. I got 5 keepers and about 10 throw backs myself. We took home 9 total and good size. West of Bug Light.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
John- Port Norris in the fall could be a possibility.

LL2F- Thanks for the tip. I may have to make a run out into the bay. I hear several people are doing well out there.

I've only been in WW for about 3 weeks. Found a nice slip behind a guys house. Great deal and a nice location.

You gonna be out on Saturday?

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
You guys really disappoint me.:( Not about catching the skunk but about not mentioning the beer. You're not lying about the beer are you?

I didn't get to catch any fluke down in Myrtle Beach but I did take my kids out to fish off a peir twice and almost every morning out in front of our condo. They had fun, we nailed white fish and small sharks. They looked like baby browns, about 13-16 inches and a mouth full of teeth. We caught so much fish that it became like work after a while running back and forth constantly rebaiting rods. But the kids had fun and that's all that really mattered.

Now I just have to figure out what's going on at home now that we're back from vacation, and decide when the 'TANG can get offshore and do some damage on the fish populaion. And if not the fish populaion maybe our livers.;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts