BASS BARN banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few of us are heading down to Point Pleasant on Saturday for ling/cod/whatever's biting and were wondering if the Gambler has been out? Any other boats been heading out consistently? I'd rather not be left high and dry at the dock like last time.

Fred

·
Registered
629 Posts
A few of us are heading down to Point Pleasant on Saturday for ling/cod/whatever's biting and were wondering if the Gambler has been out? Any other boats been heading out consistently? I'd rather not be left high and dry at the dock like last time.

Fred
the dauntlass has been sailing everyday and across the bridge the jamaica 2 and the paramont are getting all their trips in so long as its not blowing a gale

·
Registered
31,550 Posts

Fred
was out wed. with the gambler, 1 more week to go, there puling the boat for a month wed. he fished the mudhole wed..... some guy jigged a nice cod to win the pool I got 24 ling

1 - 3 of 3 Posts