BASS BARN banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have an 18’ CC on a trailer near Sea Isle so I am mobile and can travel to regional Ramps. It does have a live well. I do not have striper experience or proper rods. I am looking for an EXPERIENCED Striper person with equipment looking for a boat.

Looking to do back bays. Will venture just off shore on nice days or the Delaware Bay on nice days.

Thank you for the replies and offers to date. I have changed my post based on the comments. As a fly fisherman and light tackle spin caster, i am not familiar with bait cost.

·
Registered
12,879 Posts
Better off paying for all for the expertise-bait is expensive Bunker 1.50 a piece maybe calm 10 a pint spot 4+ a piece eels 1.25

Or better yet charter insomniac out of Stone harbor and Stalker out of Cape may

Probably learn more in a few trips with them than above -then apply knowledge accordingly

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
I have an 18’ CC on a trailer near Sea Isle so I am mobile and can travel to regional Ramps. It does have a live well. I do not have striper experience or proper rods. I am looking for an EXPERIENCED Striper person with equipment to be my fishing guest. I cover all expenses such as gas, boat ramp fees etc. You supply fish rigs and bait. Looking to do back bays or De bay. Will venture just off shore on nice days if necessary.
Just PM me and come fish a couple of trips with us on our boat out of Mystic Island,,It aint rocket science you'll figure it out. ALWAYS WILLING to help someone who wants to learn,,,,private message me, seriously.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Give me a call. I have a boat, but would be happy to go with you or you with me. I throw flies at bass when it is possible, but will be happy to show you a few other techniques too. I am Paul. 215-498-288eight.
I used to keep my boat in Strathmere and then in Avalon. So I am pretty familiar with your water. I now keep my boat in AC, and need to learn the water up there now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts