BASS BARN banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone aware of any head boats that are going out for blues that arent requiring masks? The boat I normally go on is still doing the online reservation crap and requires masks on. Looking in the northern/central part of NJ.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Seriously, that's you're complaint? These guys are just trying to scratch out a damned living. As much as I detest the regs, you are punishing the wrong parties. Be part of the solution for Christ's sake.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
They all still have to require masks by law, but nobody really wears them. Blues are only just starting to show up and there aren't that many boats fishing for them.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Not exactly related to your question for NJ, but I just returned from a Florida vacation and found it funny when I had to wear a mask on a snorkeling boat. Had to wear on the way out and on the way in and you have 10 minutes to secure your gear and get in the water with the mask off or you will need to put the mask back on. I'm not complaining, it just made me chuckle a bit. Moreover, I really don't think these masks do much anyway. These little pores on the masks are like the grand canyon to a virus. BTW, do you know how many masks I see washing up on shore lately? A reminder, please discard the masks properly and it wouldn't hurt to cut the loops too as we did with 6 pack beer/soda rings.

·
Registered
30 Posts
You should check CDC requirements as things have changed. If you have the 2nd round of vaccines you are not required to wear a mask. Wawa has removed their signs requiring the while in the store. However I am still required to wear them at my work place as OSHA has not changed their requirements

1 - 6 of 6 Posts