BASS BARN banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody heard anything good?? I know the weather is going to suck between now and Monday, but just wondering if anything at all is going on down there and if so, what? I'll probably be fishing the surf which really isn't my menu, but I'd just like to get a line wet, thanks for any help, fishpole

·
Registered
4 Posts
Word is that the water is still cold down there also. Bass are few and far between. I'm heading down myself and hope that it gets warmer soon. With any luck we may be able to hook up with some drum. Good luck
B. Basser

·
Registered
758 Posts
Welcome to the Bassbarn, Bucknell Basser, Bucknell is where the best fisherman in Somers Pt, lives, I think his name is Bill, Do you know him??

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yo C-whore, Every body on the block knows who is the best angler on the street. I don't need to mention his name but all of his couches are still in tact. Shock that dog!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
sorry I saw this report too late. I just moved here to Wilmington NC. The weather is very nice but the water is still a bit cold. I have never fished the surf here but I know the Creeks are holding trout and drum.

·
Registered
5,108 Posts
www.outerbanksfishing.com

click on the links page, look for Joe Malat's report.

Also good is Georges OBX Fishing Report, but site has been down lately... :(

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
i just got back from Emerald Isle NC and the water is still too cold. They expect fish to arrive in the next 2 to 3 weeks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts