BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody heard anything good?? I know the weather is going to suck between now and Monday, but just wondering if anything at all is going on down there and if so, what? I'll probably be fishing the surf which really isn't my menu, but I'd just like to get a line wet, thanks for any help, fishpole

·
Registered
4 Posts
Word is that the water is still cold down there also. Bass are few and far between. I'm heading down myself and hope that it gets warmer soon. With any luck we may be able to hook up with some drum. Good luck
B. Basser

·
Registered
758 Posts
Welcome to the Bassbarn, Bucknell Basser, Bucknell is where the best fisherman in Somers Pt, lives, I think his name is Bill, Do you know him??

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yo C-whore, Every body on the block knows who is the best angler on the street. I don't need to mention his name but all of his couches are still in tact. Shock that dog!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Bucknell Basser, that's the work I got too, maybe some red drum and maybe some sea trout in the river, they say to get a guide and have at it, sounds good to me, thanks for the reply, fishpole

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.