BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My brother is taking his kids down to Cape May using the inland waterway.
Its an adventure trip and will proably be next week with good weather and sunny skis.

When he gets to the Cape May harbor what are some restaurants that he can pull up to and dock the boat for lunch?
I told him to head over to the Coast Guard station to show the kids the big boats. Are there any other spots he should try and see from the water?
Its a 22' Foot center console.

Thanks
Rob
"REEL DREAM"

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
Lobster House in Cape May you can pull up on the side and dock your boat. Not to many spots but one of the better places to grab a bite in Cape May.

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
If he is heading south on the ICW, he will pass The Wharf, The Boat House, Uries, Light House Point Marina, Two Mile Landing. All places you can dock & eat. They are in WW, not Cape May. Like the post above, the only spot in Cape May would be the Lobster House, but it's tuff to get a docking spot there in the summer. ;)

·
Registered
12,868 Posts
Harborview has a new retaurant on cape may harbor-haven't tried it yet.

I take my kids to 2 mile-make a left(heading South) in the channel rite before the 50 cent bridge(bridge connecting WW crest with lower Twp.Plenty of boat parking and inside/outside parking. Avoid the nachos-horrible rendition.

·
Registered
7,876 Posts
Rob, a run down the canal to the ferry slips and down toward the point. Concreted ship and view of the lighthouse. If the weather is nice you could do the beachfront back to the inlet.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Take your pick between a lot of waterfront restaurants coming through the ICW behind Wildwood, and then Harborview and the Lobster House in Cape May Harbor.

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
ROB LYNCH--WHERE IS HE COMMING FROM???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts