BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just a heads up to anyone heading out from nww ramp to the inlet I went out nww ramp today at dead low tide with wihin iwuz fishin on his 23 hydo we made it out ok but from just before the bridge along the bulkhead you have to stay hard right after the bridge you need to hug the docks on the right after the docks you need to keep the two poles on your right there is maybe twenty feet between the poles and the bank and that is where you need to be after that just run straight out till the bottom drops an your good to go .somtimes heading out at low tide makes things a lot easier just because you can see all the bars ,if it wasn't for low tide today we would of been churning a lot of mud today

[ 04-09-2006, 06:56 PM: Message edited by: ED.H ]

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Thanks Ed, Good Info To Know.. Appreciate It...

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
no matter which way you go it's low.bigger boats
should go left, take the no wake all the way
around.Then jump on plane at the sticks to the channel.It's low but clear between the sticks
but clear.

·
Registered
20,358 Posts
I went right towards Hereford on saturday at 800am. Found low water right before the first bridge near sunset beach club. At low I think I wouldn't of made it. I'm assuming one must stay to the right too.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes stay to the right against the docks untill you pass the rocks on your left then it's good water out to the stakes and at that point you need to stay hard left keeping the stakes on your right .this heading north towards hereford inlet...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts