BASS BARN banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wondering if anyone has ever been on one of their wreck fishing trips. We were scheduled to go on a cod jigging trip tomorrow. Have been advised that the trip has now been changed to a wreck fishing trip. Really wanted to go jigging and am trying to decide if it is still worth going :huh:. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
7,075 Posts
RI BASS
Don't worry, the fish are in the wrecks - that is all that means, - you'll have a slammer trip I am sure. That is a top notch boat and they know what they are doing, I fished with a few of their mates last winter, - good guys.

Please take a few photos of what you catch and share the report here

Captn Joe

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Was wondering if anyone has ever been on one of their wreck fishing trips. We were scheduled to go on a cod jigging trip tomorrow. Have been advised that the trip has now been changed to a wreck fishing trip. Really wanted to go jigging and am trying to decide if it is still worth going :huh:. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
you can still do some jigging i have cought many cod off the wrecks jigging sometimes it is better them bait ps just bring along some extra jigs :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jsut got thru to the Helen H. Apparently the change in trip was because they have been doing better on the wrecks the last week. We have deceided to make the trip. Will post when we get back from the trip. Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
I had to bail on this one. they changed the time to a 1 am departure and I could not get out of work. 4am was fine.

But Stu and friends are enroute. Cant wait to hear the report, good or bad.

rough day.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.