BASS BARN banner

Hello everyone, my post name is Hooked on Candy

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Everglades35 
#1 ·
I have been a member for a while, and followed the fishing reports ritually, I was prompted to become a member after a captain Robbins post, but not so computer talented for all these years, I figured out how to do it on my phone , I fish out of TI and have fished the south Jersey shore for 40 yrs. I run a 24 ft Grady out of Avalon marine center for the past 8 years

#8 ·
Snickers by far, Hooked on Candy is my boat name , it’s named after my wife, yes I see the trollers out there, it is hard not to bite, because reading some of the $hit I see is mind blowing, I’m getting angrier by the day seeing all this political bull, I just wanna go fishing it’s the only time I get to really forget about life, and focus on what I Love, the winters seem to be getting longer, I pulled the boat out on December 28 and feel like I should have waited longer, gotta move to Florida when the kids get out on their own!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.