BASS BARN banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took a ride out there the other day and just was watching the water there looks to be some nice holes of off the point ,have not seen anyone dwn there in the past couple of weeks has anyone be out fishing there? if so any luck thanks for the info

·
Registered
445 Posts
went tuesday and nothing, my buddy saw some hearing and got a weakie, will be down there tonight, look for a gray mustang,really like that place, hopefully will be working there when teaching is up in june!

·
Registered
391 Posts
I fish cisp a lot- have already tried 3 times this year, only thing was lost 2 shorts in the wash off the point late march. It will turn "on" very soon!

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
DAMOOSEMAN82 said:
went tuesday and nothing, my buddy saw some hearing and got a weakie, will be down there tonight, look for a gray mustang,really like that place, hopefully will be working there when teaching is up in june!
Any size to the weakfish? Keeper or no?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Went today

I went dwn to day nothing was going on but it was nice to feel the sun,i wish i was catching somthing then the sun razzz and a nice buzzz from a cold one,but it feels great to be back out there again...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts