BASS BARN banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am one of the most unhandy guys alive:so I need to find a place or person that does bearing replacement.

Even though I live in SE PA,I'm over in South Jersey at least once or twice a week--so SJ also works for me

Anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
tom,
it is a fairly easy and straightforward job, don't really have to be too handy. do you have a 2 or 4 wheel trailer? Brakes?

all you need is a few simple hand tools and some type of parts cleaner, the bearings probably aeren't bad. i always re-pack mine yearly, new seals and clean/replace bearing buddy's as needed. eastern marine in newark de does the work i believe, but anyplace that sells trailers, even storage , lawn & garden types ought to do the work.

harry

·
Banned
964 Posts
Tom, as Dixie said, it's really a simple DIY with minimal tools... feel free to shoot me an email with questions and I'd be happy to give a call to walk you through it.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Tom,
I live 30 min south of you. Bring the trailer over and I'll do it in exchange for a fishing trip. If the trailer is to far gone I might be able to get up there, but would be easyer for me to do it at my house.Email me if this suits you.
Gary

1 - 4 of 4 Posts