BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
4,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, saw this in another forum, looked cool. The post was, post a pic of your plug building bench. We can do better than that. Post a pick of you tying bench. I'll post mine as soon as my daughter gets home.

·
Registered
4,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Help

I got the pics uploaded to photobucket, then downloaded to Bass barn, but when I hit ok, all I get in the post is the little red x. How do I get it to make a picture.

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Flyguy784 said:
I got the pics uploaded to photobucket, then downloaded to Bass barn, but when I hit ok, all I get in the post is the little red x. How do I get it to make a picture.
Send the link to me.. I'll do it.. ;)
Did you copy the "direct link" link???

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Well, I give up. I have tried to upload them from my pictures, and it keeps telling me that my file size is too big. It says it exceeds the 97KB, but then when I go to look at certain posted pictures, it far exceeds that. The file is about 3.5 MB. I'm dead in the water

·
Registered
931 Posts
Narragansett said:
Well, I give up. I have tried to upload them from my pictures, and it keeps telling me that my file size is too big. It says it exceeds the 97KB, but then when I go to look at certain posted pictures, it far exceeds that. The file is about 3.5 MB. I'm dead in the water
Pete, send it to me can post for you (can post pics for any of you guys)

[email protected]

·
Registered
136 Posts
John... Nice set up you got there ... Those assassins looks great! If im a fish all be blitzing around them already :)

·
Registered
4,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks guys, I spend a lot of time in that hole. In fact I'm in there right now, oooohhh kinda a wierd. I'll get this pic thing figured out yet. It's amazing that so many, probably quite intellegant individuals have such a tuff time with this. I hate computers, oops, that didn't help, now the computer knows how I feel. Now it'll never work.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Flyguy what flash do use use on your assassins?They look great. I post pics using MYFISHPIX.com its easy but first I have to reduce the size by 40%.I use Photoimpression5 to do that. I can post links and walk you thru it if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
John S., thanks for the help in posting my bench. As you can see the kids have input into what is there. 2 years ago, I had never tied a fly, now I have a full bench, and an empty wallet, and it just keeps growing. Somehow, I think it is a program limitation with the Vista program I have. I looked at every option I had available to me. I can download from the camera, email it, but I cannot get past the BB 97KB limit feature. Thanks again

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Hey Pete, I hope you don't wear that Bolo tie to patriots games! I don't want to see you get beat up!!!:D

Seriously, though, you guys are lucky. My "bench" is my kitchen table when I have time to tie.:eek: Except for that Couch guy, his looks like a tackle shop had the flu!!!!!:D :p

1 - 20 of 41 Posts