BASS BARN banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys thought i'd be back sooner...we'll my brother asked me to stay another week as he has not been feeling too good...we'll i'm still here and going on 3 weeks i'm going nuts but feel good about the fact that he's doing better ;) ...I have been getting ancie to say the least but ya got to do what ya gotta....As for fishing i was going to get out on a head boat but it has been kinda tough with taking care of him...So will definately be back this Mon. and look forward to hitting the salt and also giving some reports...Good or bad i'll be fishing :D ...Sometimes it isn't as much as catching but just being on the water ;) Good to see everyone tight lines .....Pazman

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
Pazman2,
Where in Cali are you at? My brothers live in L.A. and can tell you where to go in that area, what boats are good, etc. Rock Cod is HOT right now off the canyons. Red tide in the Santa Monica bay area, in close is not good righ now. Let me know.

GSBB

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Pazman, I hear you can catch some nice stripers underneath the Golden Gate Bridge. I'm not sure at what time of year, but they are there.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey guys thanks for the info....It don't look like i'll be doing any fishing though as i originally planned...I'll be heading back this coming Mon. and am looking forward to just picking up my rod....So thanks again and will see ya soon.....Pazman

1 - 4 of 4 Posts