BASS BARN banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Night Strikes,
This is fishintime and I was just cruising thru the port. I was just wandering if any herring be sighted buddy. Please give me the scoop on this subject. You know the saying have grille will travel!!!!!!!!!!! Oh Yeah, Steve have a great up coming season!!!!!!!!!!
fishintime40 :D :D :D

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Nothing Yet Buddy,,
But Be Sure When They Show I Will Be In
Contact With You.....
You Got One Heck Of A SetUp for Mobile Grilling.

Looking Forward To It....

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Hey paul Wuz up I am having puter problems but i jumped on the one at the library and saw your post..I can't wait let me know when you want to go and I am there ..Only got one herring last year still do not know what I am doing yet but willing to learn..... I am hoping to have a new pputer by march 1st check out the new e-mail i am trying to get it from the library for the next few weeks got to run....
vern

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Yep Yep, It's a little early but, IT WON'T BE LONG!

Paul & Steve, When it starts, I've acquired some tubing thats ideal to drop a herring rig into so you can have your rod ready rigged & not worry about the hooks hanging on everything. I'll pass them out to Barners I meet up with.

Paul or should I say "Chef CISP" makes an awesome burger! SEE YA'S SOON! :D

·
Registered
483 Posts
cant wait for those hering!! i need to fill the freezer with some and prepare for the up and coming season. Gonna be a good one now that i am free of certian elements and persons. Bring on spring

·
Registered
434 Posts
I went to Manasquan inlet and fished the south side for the change from low to beginning of incoming NOTHING.
There was some disturbance at the mouth of the inlet. Small fish jumping for their lives.
Did not see what was chaseing them...

·
Registered
24 Posts
do blueback herring return in early spring ? i had them good between christmas and new year's, then water temp dropped . i like them for pickeling , i know the river run herring start in april and are good for bait. just not sure about blueback's and their avalibility?

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Originally posted by nocturnal:
hey nightstrikes,I like the logo.Looks like the
one for the a.s.a.I'm thinking about using it
on my t-shirts.How did you get the art work?
Nocturnal,
Here is the Link for the Logo...
USA FISH

[ 02-13-2004, 09:44 AM: Message edited by: NIGHTSTRIKES ]

·
Registered
6,704 Posts
Hey Todd--XL-- :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts