BASS BARN banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 nets used for catching herring (poletype)and a herring pen /bout 3 yrs old pen just needs new floats( those swimming pool noodles work well) have pics if you are interested best offer

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
this pen is 3 ft in depth and about 45 inches in diameter. a 4 ft deep pen at Fisheads costs $329.99. looking for 1/2 price with the 2 nets.
first $160.00 takes all!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
come on here guys! this pen is great for those of you who net their own herring you cant beat the price 1/2 off what the stores sell them for with 2 nets included.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Woodchick. Can you give more info on the nets (what is the diameter of the ring, what is it made of, etc.)

Thanks

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here you go guys, hearing are in! Two scoop nets - aprox. 18" in diameter about 2 feet deep made out of wire, with long aluminum poles. These nets are perfect for netting hearing running up stream. Hearing pen is 4 feet in diameter and three feet deep, made of heavy poly netting and PVC. First $150 takes all!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Joebee, I'll take $120 give me a call 609-698-2842. Fe

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I also am giving with this a floating holding tote so when you are netting the herring , you can keep them with you rather than running back to the truck . $120.00 final answer!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Are you still selling the herring equip.? Would be willing to sell any of the pieces separately or only together?

I'm most interested in the nets.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I still have the nets call me 609-698-2842
Felicia

1 - 18 of 18 Posts