BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any herring up in the creeks yet??? I know there starting to get some perch. Herring can't be to far behind. I'd like to start netting them..

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
go look for them, you guys think that the people who are out there putting time in and fishing and waiting for them to show up are just going to tip you off that its time??

RyanF

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
RyanF said:
go look for them, you guys think that the people who are out there putting time in and fishing and waiting for them to show up are just going to tip you off that its time??

RyanF
Ryan that's not very neighborly..:D

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Reel Nice said:
Ryan that's not very neighborly..:D

Yeah I know, but its been bad on here this spring with stuff like this.

RyanF

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
RyanF said:
Yeah I know, but its been bad on here every spring with stuff like this.
Fixed that for you Ryan ;)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Ryan,

Don't worry i won't steal your fish.I can find my own. I have been looking. Just wondering if anyone has seen any. Isn't this site supposed to be informative with reports and such. Not a big deal dude. Your comment was rude and uncalled for. Why don't you stay in PA with that attitude. Go scratch off.

·
Registered
839 Posts
maybe its' a moon phase thing

herring thread gets heated,,could it be the time of the month thing?
I say ,yo everybody,, we'll soon be getting into some fishes,, herring any day now,,we're in the set-up phase,, relax,, be happy,, make some chocolate chip/oatmeal cookies,, Ryan is a cool dude,, and most likely Baytide is also,, so let it rest,,, wow! did you see Tiger sink that putt?

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
BayTide said:
Hey Ryan,

Don't worry i won't steal your fish.I can find my own. I have been looking. Just wondering if anyone has seen any. Isn't this site supposed to be informative with reports and such. Not a big deal dude. Your comment was rude and uncalled for. Why don't you stay in PA with that attitude. Go scratch off.
Dont worry I dont fish up the creeks for herring so you are not stealing my fish, but chill bro. But for the people who I get a little POed when I see people posting, Are they here yet? Or I keep driving over the bridge but I am not going to try until I see fish caught. It was a little bit of PUI and I picked your post to respond to. BTW, do you think the people fishing a bridge are gonna be swinging them over for everybody to see?

Ill try to stay to in PA for four days to work, but then its back to the Garden State.

RyanF

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
There Is More Than Enough Herring For All.. Especially If You Live Near The Delaware River ...-once They Show Up Go Out With A Sabiki Rig And Jig Them Up..

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
BLAH BLAH BLAH Let's see who put's up the firs pic of a legal bass!!!:D :D

BT There's a whole boat load of us PA folks here,Maybe one day you could lower yourself to fish with one of us???:eek:

Zar That's funny right there!!!:D

Ryan, Hang tough dude they're gonna be goin nut's soon and I know you'll be right there with them!!!:cool:

As far as I'm concerned I'm just gonna shut up and fish!!!!!!:D

FC:D

·
Registered
445 Posts
BayTide said:
Hey Ryan,

Actually the more you stick around the more you find most fishing sites become a place where people can brag about all the bigguns' they caught in their secret spots and get really mad when anyone helps a new guy out. But take the good with the bad and there are always helpful people out there who will help you out even if it has to be secretly so they don't get flamed and run off.

·
Registered
48 Posts
fishincrazy said:
BLAH BLAH BLAH Let's see who put's up the firs pic of a legal bass!!!:D :D

BT There's a whole boat load of us PA folks here,Maybe one day you could lower yourself to fish with one of us???:eek:

Zar That's funny right there!!!

Ryan, Hang tough dude they're gonna be goin nut's soon and I know you'll be right there with them!!!:cool:

As far as I'm concerned I'm just gonna shut up and fish!!!!!!:D

Great response!! Had an amusing evening:D Checked the forums to find out what's happening. Between the Striped bass and this forum, Comedy Central's got nothing on us fishing people. Is it human nature to try and get the last word in?? I hope that when the fish start biting, we can all look back at these messages and laugh at ourselves!! I just might cancel my COMCAST subscription and tune in here daily for laughs and drama. Thanks, guys!!:)

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
polelock said:
Great response!! Had an amusing evening:D Checked the forums to find out what's happening. Between the Striped bass and this forum, Comedy Central's got nothing on us fishing people. Is it human nature to try and get the last word in?? I hope that when the fish start biting, we can all look back at these messages and laugh at ourselves!! I just might cancel my COMCAST subscription and tune in here daily for laughs and drama. Thanks, guys!!:)
BINGO!!!!:D :D

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
backpain said:
Actually the more you stick around the more you find most fishing sites become a place where people can brag about all the bigguns' they caught in their secret spots and get really mad when anyone helps a new guy out. But take the good with the bad and there are always helpful people out there who will help you out even if it has to be secretly so they don't get flamed and run off.
I think of myself as a pretty helpful person. I try to answer questions whenever I can, I respond to emails, I give away rigs, lures and crap to less experienced fisherman that are out on the water. I dont think Im a great fisherman, but I think I am halfway decent and I put a lot of time in to get that way. Nobody gets mad when you help a new guy out and thats what the site is all about, but putting a dude onto fish is not helping him out and it is putting more people into a spot that a small group of guys have been fishing for years. I know I am going overboard here but if guys get into the sport by being told where the fish are all you are going to have is a thousand guys looking for hints on the internet, if you actually teach someone how to fish then they can catch fish in any county, on any bridge, on any sodbank. Helping someone is not posting spots or posting that fish have showed up, you cannot learn those things from behind a computer screen.

Bottom line, if you ever met me on the water I will help you out like none other. I wont spout off spots to you, but Ill give you a couple places to try and try to help you get fish. On the internet I think the best I can do is try to answer questions like what lure should I be throwing in early spring for stripers around the back bay bridges?

RyanF

1 - 20 of 48 Posts