BASS BARN banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Bucktail, I read your article in the Fisherman yesterday. I will be doing more exploring in the back this coming season. I have been reading your posts on the barn and it seems like you catch much more fish than most barners. Although, a person who is not a barner and who read your latest article would not get the impression that you do as good as you do. What I am trying to say is, you did not toot your own horn in the article.

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
thanks for the compliment, no need to toot my own horn,I was just trying to provide some new ideas of places not generally fished .
I catch my share :rolleyes:
hope article helps some guys

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Originally posted by BUCKTAIL WILLIE:

I catch my share :rolleyes:
hope article helps some guys
That's about the biggest understatement I have ever heard. Lets see just how many fish did you tag last season alone? More then I have caught all my life, probably!

Great Article by a great fisherman! Keep em coming!

·
Registered
426 Posts
He might not toot his own horn,but I bet he's smokin a cheroot. :D Nice article Bill,should get some guys on the right track.See ya soon. :cool:

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Great article Bill. After 30 years of subscribing to the Fisherman, I can't tell you how many articles I've read. Your's are always a cut above most.

Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts