BASS BARN banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey ed, ive got your plugs done. gonna test swim them in a lil bit. i'll let you know how they do. do you want me to post pics of them or do you want it to be a surprise?:D

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
lordpiney said:
hey ed, ive got your plugs done. gonna test swim them in a lil bit. i'll let you know how they do. do you want me to post pics of them or do you want it to be a surprise?:D
Bring them on ........Lets see Please :cool:

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
here's the eel..two shades of green over on off white belly.

heres the danny...school bus yellow over metalic saphire over pearl white...

i purposly left the rear hooks off cause i figured you wanted to put one of your beautiful trailer hooks on em.

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
nice plugs!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
lordpiney said:

i purposly left the rear hooks off cause i figured you wanted to put one of your beautiful trailer hooks on em.
Hey Phil
They are unbelievable . Off the hook.
Going to have to up the annie on the trailer hooks . I think i'm a little lite on my end after looking at your work. WoW !!!!
Back to the bench we go , any other colors ?????
Teasers also coming .....

Thanks Ed

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oldsalts said:
Hey Phil
They are unbelievable . Off the hook.
Going to have to up the annie on the trailer hooks . I think i'm a little lite on my end after looking at your work. WoW !!!!
Back to the bench we go , any other colors ?????
Teasers also coming .....

Thanks Ed
im glad you like them. surprise me buddy. i tend to paint my plugs brite colors. greens, blues, yellows, etc. make them up to go with those colors. your the artist...im sure that whatever you do will be awesome!:D

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
You got it .....
We ended using 3/0 trebles and 4/0 J-hooks
I posted pix in the surf forum hope you like.

P.S. Smitty likes PINK teasers ......LMAO....:D :D
He catches fish on them .....LOL....:D :D

·
Registered
20,307 Posts
Lp Nice to meet and talk to you today. They are some bad *** plugs. You need to get a new camera, the pics don't do the paint jobs justice. Let me know when you start autographing them I want a couple for my wall.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
oldsalts said:
You got it .....

wtf you talkin chit think i dont come in the place lol
it takes a real man to use pink lol.

phil sweet a$$ plugs you really got the painting thing down good i would have you paint mine anyday.

ed you better watch your back me and my pink teaser are looking for you....:D

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Michaelc said:
Lp Nice to meet and talk to you today. They are some bad *** plugs. You need to get a new camera, the pics don't do the paint jobs justice. Let me know when you start autographing them I want a couple for my wall.
lol did he scare you at first??????

scared the chit out of me when i first meet him :eek: .
good guy that lordpiney guy topnotch....:eek:

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Michaelc said:
mike...the pleasure was all mine! just let me know what you want for your wall, and it's yours. my number is 609-892-9269. gimmie a call anytime you want. i'll stop by sometime and let you know if there are any arrowheads on your property.:D

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
smitty919 said:

thanks pal...but anyone who uses pink teasers scares easily anyway!!!:D :D :D

·
Registered
20,307 Posts
lordpiney said:
mike...the pleasure was all mine! just let me know what you want for your wall, and it's yours. my number is 609-892-9269. gimmie a call anytime you want. i'll stop by sometime and let you know if there are any arrowheads on your property.:D
I would really like to find out about the arrowheads. Its funny cause I was just thinking about that the other day. Give me a holler next time your heading over to try out new plugs. I'll shoot you an email with my number.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
oldsalts said:
You got it .....

i just got back from testing all my new plugs ed. your gonna love the action on your two, especially the danny!! that thing shakes more than michael j fox!!:D

·
Registered
20,307 Posts
smitty919 said:

Tell you the truth, I was looking at the lures and wondering how I could get a couple. I had my chessie with me and let her do the judging. If she likes you then your usually ok.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Michaelc said:
I would really like to find out about the arrowheads. Its funny cause I was just thinking about that the other day. Give me a holler next time your heading over to try out new plugs. I'll shoot you an email with my number.
i was just out yesterday looking for some in mays landing. i found three at a spot i usually go to along the egg harbor river. id be willing to bet you've got some on your property. i'll give you a call sometime this week.

·
Registered
471 Posts
lordpiney said:

They look awesome! Great job!!
Love the eel! :D :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts