BASS BARN banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
Fin I am not sure what you seen but it certainly wasn't my boat. I have had it at the house the last few weeks doing some odds and ends to it in prep for the fall. Wish it was however cause it sound slike you seen a nice boat with my name on it ;)

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is funny. This past Wed. I was coming in with my friend to dock his boat in his slip at Port Norris Marina. I saw pictures of your new boat here on the Barn. I'm pretty sure it was a Fountain in blue with red/white flag type highlights with twin black 300 Mercs.
The boat we saw was very similar. About a 25-30' center console "go fast" boat, Fountain? Contender? Cigarette? maybe with T-top and 2 big black twin outboards. I did not see the name or get exact description since it was on the end of the dock, about 2 docks past our slip.
It was one sweet looking set up. I wonder if a Barner owns it, since it's not yours? I know it's new there this year. It was not there last year. Could it be a "sister ship" to yours I wonder?
Any way I saw the pix of yours and think that it's awesome! Good luck with her. Bry

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
I seen the Rod Father docked up at the Wharf on Saturday afternoon. It was a Luhrs express probably about 30-32' it looked like. Joe was that you? We got there just in time for the end of happy hour :D !!

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
No once again not me! My boat has been home with me for the entire month of July however if the boat had my name on it then maybe the guy will let me use :D

[ 08-04-2005, 09:23 AM: Message edited by: RodFather ]

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Joe, just tell him you got confused and thought it was yours, it had your name. Honest mistake. :D :D

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Originally posted by finaddict5:
Ooops my mistake....nice boat Ronnie has!
Thanks for the good words. I was on vacation last week and this is the 1st time I saw the post. The boat is a 2000 31' Fountain CC open with twin 2001 Mercury 300x ProMax racing motors. It takes me 2 weeks to save up for enough money to keep her fuel tanks full :D

·
Registered
930 Posts
Originally posted by RottnCaptn:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by finaddict5:
Ooops my mistake....nice boat Ronnie has!
Thanks for the good words. I was on vacation last week and this is the 1st time I saw the post. The boat is a 2000 31' Fountain CC open with twin 2001 Mercury 300x ProMax racing motors. It takes me 2 weeks to save up for enough money to keep her fuel tanks full :D </font>[/QUOTE]I can imagine, but it sounds like a real sweet ride :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.