BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D With all this snow many if not most of our fishing holes have higher than normal water levels. South Vineland Park has the fishing pier just about totally underwater. I bet the levels are three feet above normal...I just wish it would stay this high year round. Any other reports out there?

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
I noticed South Vineland Park has been that high since the first snow storm before xmas..it's crazy! Joe, have you been by Giampietro or any of the other local holes lately?? I know for a while they had the gates open at the Union Lake dam, but they are shut now.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Well i know in the maiden creek, its more shallow than it was years ago. talking to an older man last year he told me it used to be an incredible muskie spot. he said after the blizzard of 96 the water was really high and during the spring he caught fish of all species. pretty interesting

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
Thats nuts I've never seen SVP that high either!

I guess the only ones reaping the benefits of cold weather is the ice fishermen. I saw some yesterday afternoon out panfishing through the ice.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.