BASS BARN banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....and got my heart broke they r killing my beaches here in sea isle totally covering every rock jetty on the island damn near. pushing the surf line further out. They just did it in 09' and took away one of my favorite spots at Townsend inlet the last rock jetty use to jet out into the ocean even at low tide now it's almost completely pulled back from the ocean. Now all of my favorite jetties including my when all else fails go to 31st jetty completely gone vanished and burried. I don't get it the beaches were in fine shape they already had more sand then I thought they needed. Why? Why? Why? Does anyone have an answer? I sat on the roof of the bathrooms at 31st for hours jus heart broken. I was only gone 3 weeks WTF!!! I jus don't understand it. Fishing generates millions of dollars to the local economy. Why r we always the ones getting the **** end of the stick? Sea isle was already one of the tuffest places to surf fish and constantly score fish from the surf. What is wrong with this picture? Everything! I sat there thinking of ways to sabotage they efforts my mind is terrible bit seriously I wanted to pull out the hand gun and jus walk the work site and start laying them down. Sorry guys I still have alot of evil in me it's a work in progress but Thts why I started back fishing 5 years ago to rid myself of the demonds. Jus really depressing watching them take over our beaches. I have house down here on one of the most flood prone blocks on the island but all year I will be praying for the most severe hurricanes to come rip up these beaches this coming fall. I got insurance so let it rain havoc on the island rip it up and destroy everything I like the way sea isle used to look 15-20 yerars ago the hell with all these modern giant homes. Wind and water tear it up and rip it down.
Oh fishing report: fished sat night incoming and outgoing with nothing to show. Fished before sunup til about 8:30am sun nothing used only bucktails and teasers. My buddy threw storm shad all white nada. Lol so it's official for me fall run is over and only couple days till the spring run begins for me. I'll be out back next weekend but I'll be on the river most of the spring. Tight lines.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.