1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
25,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
but FWG has been very, very quiet. Then I come across this:

Female finger found on Jersey shore deck

The Associated Press

Authorities suspect a decomposed female finger found on a Jersey shore deck may have been dropped by a bird.

Police Chief Michael Palmer says there appeared to be an acrylic, french-manicured nail on the finger.

The finger was taken to the Medical Examiner's Office Palmer says his department is searchin its database of missing persons.
You sick, demented freaky old man. On the plus side, you're still better than BigJack.

:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
31,673 Posts
busting on fred:naughty: have you not chased away enough barners all ready:razz::razz::razz:

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Nope. Just checked the cooler and no finger missing.:D

·
Registered
31,673 Posts
Wanna guess who is next on my list??

Need a hint?? He likes posting gas prices in the Atco/Berlin area & works for an electrical company.
DOES HE ACTUALLY FISH UNLIKE THE MOD IN THE DRYDOCK:fighting::D

·
Registered
24,070 Posts

·
Registered
25,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DOES HE ACTUALLY FISH UNLIKE THE MOD IN THE DRYDOCK:fighting::D
I've actually fished several times this year, but I don't post reports b/c it would ruin my reputation. ;);)

There is about 8-10 pounds of vacuum sealed fluke in the freezer.

As for "actually fishing" versus whatever it is that you do out there on the boat, no comment. Most ppl call it a day on the water, you call it another day of having to dust off the wallet in the event my parents or family members don't show up to pay for gas, bait, lunch, tolls, etc.

:D:D:D

·
Registered
31,673 Posts
I've actually fished several times this year, but I don't post reports b/c it would ruin my reputation. ;);)

There is about 8-10 pounds of vacuum sealed fluke in the freezer.

As for "actually fishing" versus whatever it is that you do out there on the boat, no comment. Most ppl call it a day on the water, you call it another day of having to dust off the wallet in the event my parents or family members don't show up to pay for gas, bait, lunch, tolls, etc.

:D:D:D
SO YOUR JEALOUS:huh::D

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Trying to imagine what you could do on a fishing trip that could ruin your reputation.........How did you get a car on the boat and how old was the lady you ran over?:razz::razz::razz:

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts