BASS BARN banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,057 Posts
Nice talking to you Barrell, I will be seeing yo later tonight. I might try to get out of work early. I will be bringing some fishing equipment so hopefully the wind lays down

Also if you could let me know your address so i can put it in my gps and head straight there

Chris

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
CSStriper said:
Nice talking to you Barrell, I will be seeing yo later tonight. I might try to get out of work early. I will be bringing some fishing equipment so hopefully the wind lays down

Also if you could let me know your address so i can put it in my gps and head straight there

Chris
301 10th Street South, Brigantine, NJ 08203
609-266-2505

·
Registered
13,491 Posts
wish I could move on this... nice package!

hope it sells quick, the season will be here soon folks :)

·
Banned
1,057 Posts
Bay Stalker said:
301 10th Street South, Brigantine, NJ 08203

609-266-2505
Thanks Bro.....Its on now!!!!!

·
Registered
9,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We have a ton of the tandems in stock. They are probably the coolest yak on the market with dual foot drives. I took a couple of 60 year olds out on a demo last summer and put them on the tandem I was embaressed that I could barely keep up with them on the single. It called the "outfitter" and of course it costs more but not that much when you consider it has an extra foot drive,paddle,and awsome seat. The best thing about the outfitter is its only 8 inches longer than the outback pictured above.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Im interested. Will $100 deposit hold for a couple of weeks. It's Exctly what I've been looking at.

·
Registered
9,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
The tandem is called the outfitter. I never order enough of them. in one neighborhood block in Brig Ive sold 4 to just the families on that one block.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts