BASS BARN banner

Hobie Outback mirage drive kayak

1K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  barrell 
#1 · (Edited)
#2 ·
Nice talking to you Barrell, I will be seeing yo later tonight. I might try to get out of work early. I will be bringing some fishing equipment so hopefully the wind lays down

Also if you could let me know your address so i can put it in my gps and head straight there

Chris

#3 ·
CSStriper said:
Nice talking to you Barrell, I will be seeing yo later tonight. I might try to get out of work early. I will be bringing some fishing equipment so hopefully the wind lays down

Also if you could let me know your address so i can put it in my gps and head straight there

Chris
301 10th Street South, Brigantine, NJ 08203
609-266-2505

#6 ·
Bay Stalker said:
301 10th Street South, Brigantine, NJ 08203

609-266-2505
Thanks Bro.....Its on now!!!!!

#7 ·
We have a ton of the tandems in stock. They are probably the coolest yak on the market with dual foot drives. I took a couple of 60 year olds out on a demo last summer and put them on the tandem I was embaressed that I could barely keep up with them on the single. It called the "outfitter" and of course it costs more but not that much when you consider it has an extra foot drive,paddle,and awsome seat. The best thing about the outfitter is its only 8 inches longer than the outback pictured above.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.