BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I fish on the 115x and I am thinking of making a tackle tube / lure holder that slides in the rail system on the kayak , for fast lure changing. I tend to change lures quite a bit and don't want to reach behind me anymore into my bag. Has anyone made any thing like this that slides into rails. :D

·
Registered
9,224 Posts
I once lined a bucket with tubes. I used tubes I bought at a golf shop for lining a bag and hold clubs.
I fish on the 115x and I am thinking of making a tackle tube / lure holder that slides in the rail system on the kayak , for fast lure changing. I tend to change lures quite a bit and don't want to reach behind me anymore into my bag. Has anyone made any thing like this that slides into rails. :D

·
Registered
249 Posts
A pool noodle over a rod holder works great for hanging plugs and lures on. When beat to snot it is also very cheap to replace.

·
Registered
706 Posts
I used tubes from Home Depot. They are used to store fluorescent bulbs. Cheap as hell and easy to cut.

Pool Noodle is a great holder for lures. Almost indestructible!!!

·
Registered
197 Posts
I made extensions for my rod holders to raise them up and slid pool noodles over them to hang lures on and it works great. I also have a water proof lure box I keep under the bungee for the Revo's pedal drive right between my legs on top of the hatch which has more stuff in it.

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
I usually just hang my lures on my thighs...they always seem to end up there anyway...:eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts