BASS BARN banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Honda 250R three wheeler for sale. The top end has 0 hours on it. It has a new piston and rings with new back plastic and a DG performance pipe. Asking $1250 OBO for it. Please do not email me since I do not check the email at home. I can be contacted at 610-909-8502 or you can post here with any questions.

·
Registered
31,674 Posts
GREAT BIKE HAD 1 BEAT IT TO DEATH. WHEN I WAS DONE THE JUNK YARD DIDNT WANT IT.IT WAS BURIED IN MUD FULLY SUBMERGED LOTS OF TIMES.TUMBLED DOWN 100FT HILLS COULDNT KILL IT. RAN IT FOR 10YEARS ALMOST EVERY WEEKEND. GAVE IT WAY AND TODAY ITS STILL IN USE WITH ONLY 1 REBIULD.LOTS OF DUCT TAPE AND WELDS HOLDING IT TOGETHER.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They really are great. With the 250R motor in a 3 wheeler frame you can't beat the speed and power. We searched high and low for one several years back and had to have this one shipped in from Michigan. It was well worth it and we hate to get rid of it, but the pounding is to much on the body these days.

·
Registered
897 Posts
year? might know someone interested.he is a 3 wheeler freak.he has tri-z and 350x and still wants more.cant get him on 4 wheels.
250R is the way to go.easy to work on and can always get parts.

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Originally posted by dobrowd:
They really are great. With the 250R motor in a 3 wheeler frame you can't beat the speed and power. We searched high and low for one several years back and had to have this one shipped in from Michigan. It was well worth it and we hate to get rid of it, but the pounding is to much on the body these days.
Good luck selling her old timer :D :D

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It is a 86 which was the last year for them. It is liquid cooled as well.

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
I still run a 87 200x
wish I had money burning my pocket or I'd be on it...

there is another site that might get some good leads for you

davidsatvzone or craigslist

1 - 7 of 7 Posts