BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
300cc I bought it new about 6 or 7 yrs ago. Always kept under cover. It's olive-green electric and kick start. 5spd auto with reverse. Everything works,I never even needed to adjust the brakes. Probably not even 100hrs on it. It has lights and racks front and rear. Perfect for hunting.
$3850obo

·
Registered
724 Posts
Hog: I think you are quite a bit high with your price. I bought a 2000 for $3000.00. Prices have come down quite a bit in the last couple of years. A new 300 can be bought for about 3500.00.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thnx Macoman I'll check that out. I just bought a mule and wanted to get some $ back. But I'm pretty sure I paid 5300 for the honda new.

Just checked it out the cheapest msrp(no sales tax)was $5k+. This one is like new I'll keep it for much less.((4x4))

[ 12-23-2005, 02:17 AM: Message edited by: hogwild ]

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
I just bought a 2006 Yamaha Wolverine and MSRP was around 6k then tax and other stuff pushed it up near 8k. So I think Mickey is right on. My brother also just bought a 2005 Honda Rancher 4x4 and it was like 6200 out the door and that was for a leftover.

Mickey you are about 3 weeks too late for me. I would have jumped all over that. Sorry bro!!!

·
Registered
16,302 Posts
It's a 300 CC. Just saw in the paper today brand new Honda 350 CC 4x4 $4,500. Drop the price **** & I may be interested bud.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
C'mon G you know as well as me your not getting out of that place for less than 5k. Wouldn't you rather keep that $1150 in your pocket instead of just"giving" it away to the dealer and Cody? ;)

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:eek:

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Hoggy, good luck selling her, TTT
:D

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LP If your interested I will try to get e few but I only know how to email them I haven't figured out the pic posting yet.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
is it strong enough to push a snowplow around after a hefty snowfall? (8 - 12 inches?)

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No problem,Ray. It would take a pretty lot to stop it in low gear.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
just out of curiousity ... (since this is going to be a tool primarily, my interests are in plowing BUT ...)

How would one of these things do (this one specifically) in handling sod banks ... I hear there are some interesting places to fish but they are a mile or more away from where you park. with the big racks hauling tackle and ice box *hell, a tent too, stay the night!* carrying the "stuff" wouldnt be a problem. Legality issues aside, is the beast up to the task?

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ray I have no idea on that one.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ttt

1 - 20 of 24 Posts