BASS BARN banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings.

I just got an episode over the weekend. The freshwater biologist was chasing a 6' 200lb trout in Mongolia with a fly rod. He didn't catch a 6' but he did catch a 52" trout. He is traveling the world in search of the worlds Monster Fish. don't know if any of you have caught the show or not, but it's wild.

I'd recommend you try and catch it when you can. Maybe it's even on-demand. I dunno for sure.

Cheers

·
Registered
56 Posts
Yeah I'm addicted to that show!!!! Those trout were huge!!! My favorite so far was the one where they were chasing fish in the amazn..the Payara, the Goliath tigerfish and Pacu's

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, see I stumbled upon that show, I read about it in a magazine and then one night it was on, so I figured WTF I'll watch it.

Now I too am "hooked"!

The content is different from a Versus style fishing show. Versus is more of a how-to in presentation styles, what to look for, etc. Which is cool and I geek out on it as much as anybody, but the show Hooked is more about species and conservation tactics, which is a different perspective. Which I dig as well.

Check it out.....
BassMon

1 - 5 of 5 Posts