BASS BARN banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am proud to announce that I am going back into the charter business both here out of Manasquan inlet, NJ and Morehead City, NC. I no longer have the 34 Yellowfin and have recently replaced her with a 32 Jarrett Bay custom. Look for our advertising banners coming soon as I am in the process of getting with Ron Redington for construction of our advertisements and web link. Also just want to say that, I am not a newbie in the charter business, as I have owned charter boats both out of Brielle, NJ and Cape Hatteras, NC back in the nineties and had the operations for around ten years. We will be offering both offshore and inshore. Keep a look out!!!!!!!!! We will be starting in Morehead City on or about April 1st 2008 and bring her back up to run out of Manasquan about June 15th she will stay here until Thanksgiving and then she will head back to Morehead City for the bluefin and stay there and fish through the winter, till June of 2009. We will be a 12 month operation!!
We continuosly strive to make your fishing experience a pleasurable one !!!!!

Sal Gozzo ;)

Hooligan Sportfishing
Manasquan, NJ and Morehead City, NC

(800)821-FISH

Hope this works, here is our first new rig, also I am in the process of possibly adding a second bigger rig before year end!
Builder/Designer

Builder: Jarrett Bay
Dimensions

LOA: 32' Beam: 11' 2" Displacement: 8500
Draft: 2.'5"
Engines

Engine(s): Mercury 4-Stroke Engine(s) HP: 275 Engine Model: Verado 4-Strokes
Cruising Speed: Fast Max Speed: Very Fast
Tankage

Fuel: 330 Water: 50 Holding: Yes

Electronics
Raymarine E120 Combo Unit Radar/FF/GPS
Raymarine DSM 300
Raymarine 4' Open Aray Radar 10kw
Icom 502 VHF
Second Icom VHF
Icom Additional Handset at Helm Chair
Raymarine Digital Temp/Speed/Depth Guage
TR1 Autopilot for Verados
ACR Remote Spotlight
Helm Lights & Night Red Light
Trim Tabs

Electrical
3 Batteries on Switch w/ Charger
30 Amp Shore Power

Deck & Accessories
Wide Helm Bench/Leaning Post
Double Wide Passenger Bench Seat
Custom Tackle Center w/ Rocket Launcher
Fiberglass Top w/ Built in Flood Lights
Taco Top Mount Outriggers
2 Electric Reel Plugs
2 In-deck Fishboxes
2 In-deck Livewells
1 Transom Fishbox/Livewell
Pop-Up Cleats
Underwater Lights
Cockpit Washdowns
Full Stand Up Enclosed Head
Custom Triple Axel Trailer

Boy I stink with computers, I am a whole lot better at finding fish then I am at posting PICS!! I will try and get a buddy of mine to get them up later today!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Congrats Sal. I thought you were looking at a Cape Horn. In any event, fishing is better than construction any day. I guess you'll need some cigars to celebrate. Good luck!

Steve

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
gunsmoke said:
Congrats Sal. I thought you were looking at a Cape Horn. In any event, fishing is better than construction any day. I guess you'll need some cigars to celebrate. Good luck!

Steve
Hey Steve how's Dianne doing and the rest of the clan. My buddy will be posting pics shortly!

635 Posts
COngrats Sally,:)

It is gonna be hard work and tough year to enter back in due to prices, but what the hell come on in. Very Pretty boat you have there, good luck and will see you in the deep.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, Philly I know it is not going to be easy but you know me, it ill be 100 mph straight ahead, I only know one speed when it comes to business!!
Hey man looking for a good demo contractor. I just opened a demolition business late last year. Had to make up the difference between what I used to make in the Landcape contracting world and what this crappy housing market has handed me. I know you don't want to pay your $30/hr carpenters to rip $hit out on your job sites!! I have a great crew man and we can both make more money!!!

Like I want to be opening multiple businesses in NJ, you know I been wanting to hot tale it out of Jersey soon. Oh well I guess it is going to have to be plan B.. instead of plan A. I am sure I am not the only contractor going to plan B these days!!!!

Philly I will give you a call later today!!!!

Sal the Pal!!;)

635 Posts
Sal,'

I'll be sitting tight, I have been very busy when most are cryin. My business has been steady and your right straight ahead 110%, fill me in on your demo crew.

Building/ Housing Market is in the toilet and I am buyin a commercial building in O.C. for my business. I The good ones are still busy. ;)

With the fuel price i feel The charter businesses across the board are gonna suffer this year. Tough time to get back in but good luck,. full steam ahead:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts