BASS BARN banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friends post from another board, thought you might enjoy. tried it today Bobby, but my Clouser wouldn't sink. It just laid there. However at least one large bass has a broken jaw now. Can't really define the problem. Snow on my glasses you know. :D :D Ron

·
Registered
315 Posts
Mind fillin us all in on what the hell you are talkin about :confused:

·
Premium Member
5,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Humor that needs to be explained, is not humor. Sorry guys, but I fell out. Possibly a "southern" thing. :D :D Ron

[ 02-20-2004, 05:30 PM: Message edited by: sparse grey ]

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Ron,
hahhaha that was a good one,awwwww sh**,i can picture it.and the guy scratchin his head also,LOL

·
Premium Member
5,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll be with that guy first week-end in May at Poontangle IV on No-Name Key, close to Big Pine & as luck would have it, just North of Cudjoe Key. Yes Frank, do the honors if wanted & I'll fill in more details. Ron

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Originally posted by sparse grey:
A friends post from another board, thought you might enjoy. tried it today Bobby, but my Clouser wouldn't sink. It just laid there. However at least one large bass has a broken jaw now. Can't really define the problem. Snow on my glasses you know. :D :D Ron
Heres the joke guys.... The fly fisherman was casting on a frozen lake ( thats why the clouser would not sink, and the bass now has a broken jaw.)

Snow on the glasses gave it away.

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Well i got it.didnt wanna ruin it for everyone...when ya think about it really is pretty funny,Can ya picture the guy casting smow commin down fly layin on the ice the bass see's it ,goes to take it, CRACK hits the ice,the guy standin there scratchin his haed wonderin what gives here......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts