very close to Absecon Elementary and Middle
3-5 minutes to boat ramp!

great circular driveway along with the large
driveway in front of garage, enough room for 2 boats and 6 cars

609-569-1601 leave message if not home

·
Registered
394 Posts
Looks nice! Is it a split level? How big is the lot? Is there a basement or Fireplace? How old is the home? Are the woods behind it privately owned? Just asking.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Realtor are you a realtor?

Split Level
Woods have no paper roads and no plans for building. House is placed nicely on good lot for Absecon with nice backyard, room for doing things. 29yrs old.
no fireplace.
House is not on the market. This is the only place I have it listed - on Da barn

·
Registered
394 Posts
Originally posted by underdog:
Realtor are you a realtor?

Split Level
Woods have no paper roads and no plans for building. House is placed nicely on good lot for Absecon with nice backyard, room for doing things. 29yrs old.
no fireplace.
House is not on the market. This is the only place I have it listed - on Da barn
Yes I am. My office is in Vineland. I'm just wondering in case I get any interest in that area. Good luck selling it. Where are you planning on moving to?

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Underdog, what's up with that battery you posted for sale?

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Realtor.

Swirl, I forgot all about it! I apologize. I have to make a mental note to check it when I get home and email you. If you see this post and others, you may know where my brain went. Sorry man.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
No problem! I understand.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Everstart
27DC6
750 marine cranking amps
115 amp hrs.

email came back to me

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
underdog,
Thanks, I sent you an Email back. My Email is working, I don't know why it came back. My cell is 609-760-3335 Thanks, Mike

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Did a check on prices of houses in Absecon and what things are going for and I was actually surprised to see my asking price is too low. That's a nice surprise though. I doubt this is the right site to do this sort of thing, but never hurts to try.

·
Registered
11,236 Posts
Talk with Darrin he may have a small sign that can get some approved buyers that are looking in the area. All it is, is an 800 number with a code they refernece the home and it gives your info not a real estate sign.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts